Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What is it? A Contest

Today's Photo Challenge is: What is it?

I took a couple of shots- post your guesses in the comments-two commenters will be randomly drawn for a prize (each winner will receive one of the last two Taunton Threads Selects booklets).

Your answer doesn't have to be right, by the way. Any post will do. You have until Friday night to post, at which time I'll post the answers and the winners.

Make sure your name is somewhere in or near your post (if you post anonymously)!




12 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

The top picture is a starfish and the bottom one is for a roll top.

Beth Simmons said...

The top picture is a starfish and the bottom picture is a roll top.

Susan N Steve Stark said...

Rooster comb? and landscaping edging?

Teish said...

The top one looks like some kind of sea coral to me. The bottom? Maybe some kind of wall trim?

Celeste Suter said...

Agreed the top is starfish close up and the bottom looks like the roll that goes in my roll up corner cabinet in my kitchen.

Unknown said...

This is cheating since I saw it on facebook but it is a starfish and a tambour for a roll top desk

Kathleen Taylor said...

Unknown- please post again with your name so I know who you are if you win!

June said...

starfish and tambour

HoleyFiber said...

I will attempt to be funny:
Top: a cheese that has been left in the fridge for too long.
Bottom: a yoga mat that is in between a soft cushy things we use in US and the bed of nails real yogis use in India.

Marilyn said...

Well, I've seen the answer but I'll give my 1st impression...The top is a fungus and the bottom is for decorating a flower pot.

Anonymous said...

Starfish and a big sushi roll?!
Jessica

maxine said...

I guess citrus skin and a table mat