Saturday, January 16, 2016

And it's here! The Folk Art Santa Embroidery Panel! It's here! And Available!

Okay, this time it came out right! Kathleen Taylor's Folk Art Santa Embroider or Color fat quarter is now up for sale at Spoonflower. My sample just came and I am delighted with it. The 5 blocks are meant to be cut apart AFTER embroidery or coloring. All of these designs are printed on one fat quarter (I recommend their Basic Cotton Ultra). If you want lots of them, a full yard will have 4 full repeats of the fat quarter. Check out my other designs there- my shop is listed under the designer name: grammak. I plan to put together more Folk Art Santa Embroidery panels.


Here's the full fat quarter. If you want to order a yard, you get 4 of the above repeats.





These Santas can be embroidered, painted, colored with crayon (and set with an iron), and/or embellished any way you like. If you get them, please share your versions via email, Facebook, and/or on instagram ‪#‎ktfolkartsanta‬

Also- these drawings were all inspired by wood carvings I did in the 90's. Soon, I will have a new and exciting announcement about them!

I am excited to start working on them, but first I will finish the Brew dish towel, because I am a grownup. A reluctant grownup, but still.....

No comments: